Summer Camp info Night on Monday June 15.

Post date: May 09, 2015 8:28:33 PM

On that day we’ll go over the camp, what you need to bring and answer any questions you may have. It’s also the night where we collect money and medication for camp. In order to go to camp there are some forms that need to be filled out and signed.

I need all forms to be in hard copies.

Attached are all the forms required for camp. Please go through your health form and make sure everything is filled out and that you have the doctor’s signature. Make sure the health form is up to date. I have not received everyone’s merit badge selection yet. If you want to do the horsemanship merit badge, you need to tell me now. Early sign up is required for this and there’s additional cost and another waiver for parent to sign.

For those driving, I will need your car’s make/model/year, License Plate, and car insurance info (Liability per person, Liability per accident, property damage).

Drivers - please make sure your YPT is up to date.


1. Firearm & Photo Release

2. Medical Administration Form (I’ll collect this on June 22 along with your medication)

3. Camper Early Release Form (This is for Jonathan Stafslien, who is leaving early)

4. Parent Authorization for trip/activity and medical treatment


5. 2 copies of health form (the same one that you gave to Jack Butler)

6. 2 copies of your health insurance card (front and back)

Thank you,


T777 Summer Camp Coordinator